Part of the The ROI of Customer Experience: Director Series collection (Melbourne)
A discussion on the ROI behind CRM investments, for Directors and Leaders of Associations, Institutions or Membership Organisations.
Date and time
Wed, 18 Oct 2023 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM AEDT
55 Collins Street #L31 Melbourne, VIC 3000 Australia
Directors and Leaders of Associations, Institutions, or Membership Organisations who are interested in maximising the ROI of their CRM investments.
- Understand the current landscape of the learning association industry.
- Learn how to calculate Customer Lifetime Value and build a compelling business case for CRM.
- Gain insights into the ROI of member experience, including an introduction to the ROI App.
About the Talk:
This seminar is a deep dive into the ROI of member experience for professional learning associations. The session will cover industry trends, pain points, and the future of membership associations. We will also discuss the ROI of member experience, focusing on an incremental approach, Customer Lifetime Value, and how to build the business case for CRM investments.
About the Speakers:
Vaibhav “VB” Oberoi, Higher Education, Salesforce.
Robin Leonard, CEO of AFDigital, is an expert in CRM and Customer Experience. With a focus on ROI and business growth, Robin brings a wealth of knowledge and actionable insights to the table.
####Why You Should Not Miss Out:
- Network with industry leaders during arrival and coffee breaks.
- Gain exclusive insights into the ROI of member experience.
- Learn how to build a compelling business case for CRM investments.